Friday, August 15, 2008

a whirrlwind

well, i am back from the whirlwind tour of campbellford and hamilton.
the lovely beth and pat are married, but i have no photos as most of the day was spent
watching as those two said their 'i dos' and then i worried about my speech until it
was over. hopefully i can snag a few once they get their actual photos back.
it was a truly lovely day
.

then off to hamilton for a baby shower for my cousin kelly.

this time i brought charlie with me to meet the fam.
here's rozzy and the little man


and here they are again with my auntie maureen and the big Charlie.
yes there are indeed 2 weenies named charlie in my family.
as you can see, big charlie is a standard dachshund and little charlie is a mini.
the were very happy to meet one another.
very happy indeed.


No comments: