Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh, thank you cards!

I have good intentions, I plan to send thank you cards.
I plan to make my own beautiful thank you cards.
I plan to do this all promptly in the first few weeks of January.

Then, all of a sudden, it is March, I have no cards made.
I still feel I need to send them, so I end up with a box of generic thank you cards to send to all who blessed me this year (mom, dad, sisters, auntie's, friends and so on)

So, it is still January, I still have time.
I'm hoping that by posting on here that it will give me a kick in the pants to get me going.

Maybe this afternoon.

A little Sunday project!

2 comments:

elimaoha said...

oh, how nice... a sunday project:)


also, just to let you know... the word verification tonight is: hymenis... (I think I need a change or profession!)

katevp-a said...

oh that is too funny! I love the word verification. One time I had Carys.

Weird huh?