Wednesday, January 27, 2010

some secret projects

Well, a little update to share what I have been working on the last week.

I've been working on a little quilt for Baby Isaac who is due in a few weeks, a circle quilt, a new endeavor which requires a lot of pinning and a lot of ironing and a lot of time to get the hang of it! phew! But it is coming together splendidly and I can't wait. I have also been helping Isaac's mom and dad get their nursery ready. I'll have some pics of that when it is all done!

The other top secret project is a vest that I am knitting for my lovely man. Thomas is turning 26 this Thursday, and I wanted to knit him something. A sweater seemed too scary, so a sweater sans sleeves... perfect! I am about 1/3 done I think... his birthday is tomorrow! yikes bikes! this is a week that has snuck up on me!

also working on a book summary/report/analysis for school. I read Strengthen Yourself in the Lord by Bill Johnson, and I really recommend it!!

A good reminder of how to stay fresh and rooted in God. I'll post some of my paper when I am done writing it!

so, too-da-looo!

I'll see you guys on the flip side!




oh, ps. still haven't finished those thank you cards! eep!

No comments: