Saturday, July 09, 2011

5 years later

Yesterday Thom and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary!
I can hardly believe 5 years have gone by already,
it certainly has been a very fun and love-filled 5 years.


isn't it fun to look back over the years and remember where you were, and who you were at those times?
I love to think of how far we have grown as individuals, and as a couple, and as a family!

we've always found that our anniversary is a good time to take stock of the past year
and set out our goals for the next one.

We have some plans for the next little while, which will slowly unfold,
and we are always excited to see what God has in store for us each year.

Happy Anniversary Thomas!
I couldn't have dreamed of a better man to match me as woman.
I love you!!

xo, Kate

1 comment:

Ben said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you three.