Thursday, November 24, 2005

let it snow let it snow let it snow!

i must say, that i have had a very happy morning. i woke up, and when i looked out the window, i exclaimed: 'oh!', for there was snow on the roof across from my window. if it is going to be cold, i expect there to be some snow to make up for it, so i am happy. yesterday i was sad in my apartment because it was FREEZING. my feet froze, and hurt a little, and this morning when i came out to type my care plan, my hands started to freeze, and i was sad because i had a cold apartment and i didn't know how to turn up the heat (i have old hot water heaters), and i don't have time to call my landlord, to have her visit since i have to finish my care plan, which as you can see i am working away at right now ;)
anyway, i looked at my heater, and i noticed a little tap, so i turned it. no explosions, so when i came back a few minutes later and felt the warmth coming from that little heater, my heart leapt. what a happy day. like romans 8:31 & 32 says: 'if God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not, along with him, graciously give us all things?'
God cares so much for us, even for little things such as having heat! loverly.

so, i had better stop procrastinating and get back to work,

oh and just in case you are not a visitor of virtuo city, check this out. it is crazy.

love to you all on this wintry day.

No comments: