Thursday, September 07, 2006

first day of school...first day of school

Thom and I watched 'Finding Nemo' the other day on CBC and it reminded me of how fun it is to be excited for school, and how glad i am to be excited to start this year.

So, today is the first day of school, my first class is at 1.

How glad i am to be taking notes, and learning new skills and remembering old ones and oh it will be good.
also i get to see mel and mary-anne and karen and it feels like forever since i saw them.

Hayley, i love you, i got your letter, and you are a beaut. don't be sad about school. be glad. because you are so smart and you study so hard and i am so proud and inspired by you. i'll put up a sign on my desk that says... 'do it for Hayley' and then my marks will be rockin' as well. Soya said i was winning the hair gorwing contest, but now i am the loser of the world with the shortest hair, but i love it so i can deal with being the biggest loser.

i am going to apck my bag, and get my house cleaned for my lovely hubby who is now bringing in the dough so i can retire as a sugar momma, at least for a little while.

No comments: