Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Small Style #9

so, as I said in this post, we had a little sojourn to Montreal last week for my sister’s wedding.

Isla got to spend a few days with her Gramma Kiki and her Auntie Roslyn.

Auntie Ros hadn’t seen Isla since she was 2 months old, so there was quite a change indeed!!

Here is Isla showing off her crawling skills to Auntie.Notice Gramma poking her head out in the background?

I love my wee crawling gal.

I’m not sure what is up with my camera. It seems to behave some days and then get all grainy and weird another. hmm.

shirt: Roots (I love Roots, they always have sales and most of their baby clothes are organic cotton)

pants: made by me!

and we are linking up a day early as Morgan is off to BlogHer tomorrow.

and she is rooming with a Peterborough-ite, Desiree (aka the Fawn)

1 comment:

erica @ expatriababy said...

Montreal sounds like fun! Also fun: that dynamite colour combo. Nice one.