Thursday, October 27, 2011

small style #21

sigh, I seriously love small style.


last week it was packing craziness, but I knew that I would at least get Isla's small style done!

this week's addition is from the visit we had at my mom's the other week.


my mom taught Isla how to pull the stickies out of the package 
SHE LOVED IT!!
(of course),

so cute.




shirt: Carters, consigned
pants: Old Navy, consigned
socks: Old Navy

I pretty much always gravitate towards Carters onesies, my long lean daughter fits into them well, and they work well over her cloth diapers as well :)

The Joe onesies don't seem to work as well on her, is it me, or are they square?

What works well on your wee ones?

And don't forget to check out what all the other cute babies and kidlets are wearing 
over at Mama Loves Papa!


No comments: