Tuesday, November 01, 2011

30 days hath november

I've decided to join up with the Fawn this month in this little bloggy series.

It will ensure that I keep up the blogging once I head back to work....
tomorrow.

here is what you can expect this month:

Day 01: A self-portrait.
Day 02: Three inspirational quotes. 
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: Three years ago today.
Day 06: A book I'm reading. 
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: The last item I purchased.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: What I love about my job. 
Day 11: Something I’ve been craving.
Day 12: Three blogs I can’t get enough of.
Day 13: Something I'm proud of. 
Day 14: A favourite movie.
Day 15: Some style inspiration for the season.  
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: A silly self-portrait.
Day 20: A childhood anecdote.
Day 21: Something I could never tire of.
Day 22: Some place I’ve traveled.
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
Day 24: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
Day 27: Myself, one year ago. 
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn. 
Day 29: Some place I'd like to visit.
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.

I'll be back very very shortly with day 1!

Thanks to Desiree for the inspiration!


So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

No comments: